VA's award–winning e–health website
Online access to trusted and secure VA health care information and services is just a click away. Veterans, active duty service members and others can access, record and store important health information. Anytime. Anywhere.
My HealtheVet is:
- A web-based program designed and created for you, the Veteran, with the goal of optimizing your health care
- A one-stop shop for VA prescription refills, VA programs, benefits, services, and VA news
- Personal and Military Health Histories are self-entered. To obtain a copy of your military service (health) record please visit eVetRecs system portal
- A national website that can be accessed anywhere, anytime at: http://www.myhealth.va.gov
- Register for My HealtheVet at the My HealtheVet Homepage
Refill VA Prescriptions Online! Veterans who receive VA health care can enjoy the convenience of online VA Prescription Refills. Only access to the Internet is needed!
If you are a VA patient and registered on My HealtheVet….it is time for you to get an Upgraded Account!
Attention VA Patients: Is a My HealtheVet upgraded account for you?
If you are a Veteran and use the VA health care system, then the answer is yes. To upgrade your account, you need to go through In-Person Authentication (IPA). This is a one-time process that helps protect your information. It is used to verify your My HealtheVet user identity.
As a VA patient, an upgraded account allows you to:
- Get your VA Wellness Reminders
- View your VA Appointments View your VA Allergies and Adverse Reactions
- When available, participate in Secure Messaging with your health care team*
- Fully participate in future My HealtheVet features
*Secure Messaging is now available through some VA clinics and expanding to others throughout 2012.
To get your upgraded account, simply:
- Select VA Patient when registering in My HealtheVet
- Read and sign the VA Release Form (PDF)
When you visit your local VA facility, take a copy of your signed VA Release Form. Give your form to a qualified VA staff member. You will also need to show them a government issued photo identification. This can be your Veteran Identification Card, driver's license or passport. After they verify your information you will have an upgraded account.
For questions about In-Person Authentication, go to IPA Frequently Asked Questions. You can also contact the Naomi, Cayson, My HealtheVet Coordinator at (937) 268-6511, Ext. 1114.
My HealtheVet Video
It's Quick, Easy and it's for You! (5 minutes):
1st floor, Rm 1D-100C
Community and Public Relations
- 937-268-6511 Ext. 1114
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm