Dayton VA Medical Center, Ohio
Current Operating Status
As of Thursday, September 23, 2021 2:50 PM EDT
Veterans who have prescriptions for eyeglasses through the Dayton VA, there is a change to the contractor who handles the fitting and dispensing of eyeglasses. Unfortunately, there will be a short disruption of services. The locations that do fittings outside the Dayton VA, such as in Lima, Springfield , Richmond and Middletown, are halting fitting services for eyeglasses. The optical shop at the Dayton VA is continuing to do fittings today, but on a limited basis tomorrow, Friday September 24th.
The Dayton VA optical shop will return to full operations on Monday September 27th with the new contractor. Operations for locations outside the Dayton VA main facility are expected to resume by October 1st. We will keep you updated on Facebook and the Dayton VA webpage. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-937-268-6511 ext. 0
- Change Your Appointment: 1-937-268-6511
- Media Inquiries: 1-937-267-3919
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 1-937-268-6511 ext. 0
- Pharmacy Refill: 1-937-267-5325
- Staff Locator: 1-937-268-6511 ext. 2495
- Telephone Care: 1-888-838-6446
- Dayton VA Medical Center: 937-268-6511, 1-800-369-8262